Young trees are susceptible to drought injury. Arboleo watering edges ensure optimal watering. By placing a watering edge around the tree, the water does not flow away sideways but saturates the soil and tree roots in a controlled way.
How does it work?
- The watering edge is buried up to approx. 10 cm into the ground for stability.
- The watering edge protrudes approx. 20 cm above the ground, keeping the water around the trunk
- Diameter root ball = diameter watering edge
- Can be connected with a connector, double-sided tape or nailed to tree stakes
- After use, the watering edges can be reused for new plantings
- Even and good saturation at the roots. And thus: water-saving!